Search Me!

Think about it...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Better Day

At least so far. The car ran fine, the store wasn't flooded, and the website is accessible again. And I got a message from Flickr:
:: photo usage Hi, I ran across your photo of the Kalispell Grand and would like to use it for an event we are working on. The Governor's Institute on Community Design is a non-profit that helps governors find policy solutions to issues of growth and development. We are working with Gov. Schweitzer in Montana and will be hosting a workshop about growth and the forest. I'd like to use your photo in the program. I'm happy to give you credit in the program. We need to go to press soon, so if you could get back to me in the next day or two that'd be great. thanks, shelly
Not a bad beginning. (Me) (Blacktail Books)

0 comments:

 
...