Search Me!

Think about it...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Excuse me . . .

While I celebrate the win of an NRA-endorsed Republican in the Bluest & most Democratic state in the Union, and a BIG win at that. It gives me hope for the future. To quote Wolf Blitzer: Three statewide elections in three states Obama won, where Obama campaigned for the Democrat. All three won by Republicans. What message does this send? Maybe it means that people that voted for "change" are not happy with the change they got -- a politician that has backed down on virtually every promise he made. I am hoping that we end up with a better party balance in both houses. That would be almost as good as a Libertarian government. I am a firm believer in H. D. Thoreau's tenet that the best government is the one that governs the least. (Me)

0 comments:

 
...