Search Me!

Think about it...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One more political thing

I use two internet sources for most of my political reading. One is Libertarian, a stance I like. The other is overwhelming non-partisan and dishes out dirt impartially. Both of them bring out stuff that both Fox (Right) and CNN/CBS/etc (Left) either overlook or prefer not to mention. Libertarian: Instapundit Glenn Reynolds is a law professor at the University of Tennessee. He writes various law review articles, opeds, and other stuff and is a Contributing Editor at Popular Mechanics. He says: "I’m interested in everything, but my chief interest is in the intersection between advanced technologies and individual liberty. The vast majority of my writing touches on this in one way or another." He also reads and posts about Science Fiction books. NonPartisan: Memeorandum Bills itself as "The latest political news and opinion from left to right and back. Blogs and mainstream news outlets features on a single page." It hits many topics that the mainstream media fail to mention. P.S. You may have noticed that most of my political posts disappear after a few days. I guess this is because I consider politics to be a changing and passing stream, and I'd rather leave my fun stuff and Bio to posterity on here. Hopefully those two items ain't gonna change! This post, though, will probably remain. (Me) (Blacktail Books)

0 comments:

 
...