Search Me!

Think about it...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Think About It

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Flag_of_the_United_States_(upside_down).svg/500px-Flag_of_the_United_States_(upside_down).svg.png

"It certainly caught people's eyes. An American flag flying upside down in front of Dr. Thomas Byrd's office over the Fourth of July weekend. The eye doctor says he did it when he asked himself some questions.

"What's the state of our nation at this time? And I thought that she's in distress. So, I thought I would flip the flag in the long-standing sign of distress," said Byrd. "And by inverting the flag I would perhaps get a few people to ask themselves maybe the same question. How is the Constitution doing? How is my liberty? How is my freedom compared to a few years ago?""

"Memento mori"

(Me)

0 comments:

 
...