Search Me!

Think about it...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JJ: The Lyn Years

We were married in 1972 and divorced in 1986, but the Lyn Years didn't really end with the paperwork. It took a few years for the wounds to heal and they left scars when they did. There are a lot of things I've done that I am unhappy with myself about or ashamed of and they all took place in the years just before and after the divorce. I'd kind of like to forget everything from the decade of the Eighties. I don't like the person I was then. That is one of the reasons I ended the HOM stories and went to this set, though age forty and a divorce and 438 pages seemed like a good place to end what amounted to a book anyway. When I get all the humorous nuggets panned out of the sediment of those years and posted I might go back to a rough chronological order in my posts. In the meantime, posts are and will be erratic and in no particular order except chain of association. The post on Moose shifted a few memories of those Lyn Years to the top, which prompted this post. TBC (Me)

0 comments:

 
...