Search Me!

Think about it...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slashdot Fears Sotomayor too

More Hope & Change -- and support for the record industry . . . And as a side note, I feel like the BEST way to judge any public servant is to look at their track records and ignore their words, thus I try to point to links that publicize said track records. So far, Obama has held to to HIS track record as a Chicago politician, and I am afraid that Sotomayor will do the same for hers.

News: Sotomayor's Position On Copyright Damages on Tuesday June 02, @04:13PM

Too Lazy to Login writes "Wired reports that, based on her previous decisions, Sonia Sotomayor will likely affirm high damages (read: RIAA excessive) in cases where copyright claims are at issue. Good thing I'm not a betting man, because I'd have guessed the exact opposite." We discussed the nominee's cyberlaw record in general last week.
(Me) (Blacktail Books)

0 comments:

 
...